PUNK ROPE WEEKLY CLASSES + WORKSHOP 5/1/11
Elliptical machines and treadmills can have you feeling like you’re spinning on a hamster wheel, so when I heard of Punk Rope through founder Tim Haft, I was super excited about this fun alternative to run-of-the-mill cardio!
The classes involve highly engaging, fun and themed workouts in a warm and inclusive environment for people of all ages and fitness levels. Check out their MSN feature:
The Punk Rope workshop is for people who are interested in being certified, but there are instructor led classes available in over a dozen states. Below is the information for people interested in the workshop, but if you would like to register for a class, please visit their website.
Punk Rope Workshop | Sunday, May 1 | 10am-5pm
Our Lady Queen of Angels | 229 East 112th Street | New York, NY 10029
Punk Rope creators, Tim Haft & Shana Brady
What’s included with registration?
- CECs: .7 ACE, .7 NASM, 6 AFAA, 7 ACSM, 7 NETA
- Participation in a themed demo class
- Instructor’s manual (PDF) | adjustable speed rope
What you’ll learn
- How to teach rope jumping to anybody in 4 easy steps
- The arm cross, double under, and 20 more cool steps & moves
- A slew of creative “get fit quick” drills
- An arsenal of fun & effective fitness games
- Tips on music, strength training, footwear, and more
Registration fee: $149
To register: click here
Several partial, need-based scholarships are available. If interested click here.
More info: Tim Haft | 646-654-0668
Use the code PRUNITED to receive 15% off your next purchase in the Punk Rope store, and tell ‘em Ko sent you!